Screen Plate Washing Machine
The TC-1300X screen printing washing machine uses an organic solvent and water-based solvent for screen plate cleaning. With the use of a screen plate washing machine, users can easily finish cleaning and drying processes with just the push of a button.
Types of screen developing techniques
- Water spray and developing/air drying
- Finish cleaning/automatic ceasing
| Technique || Media || Liquid temperature || Heating || Filtration precision || Spray pressure(MPa) |
| Water spray and developing || Water || Normal || Null || 5um || 0.3-0.6 |
| Air drying || high-pressure air pump or compressed air || 10000 level || Null |
| Model || TC-1300TX |
| Max. frame size || 1170×1300mm² |
| Air pressure || 0.55-0.7MPa |
| Air consumption || φ16mm, 500-800L/Min |
| Overall dimension || 1640×1140×2560³ |
| || |
- The washing machine uses high-pressure air as the energy source, and is controlled using a pneumatic logic system.
- The 7-level filtration mechanism ensures the recycling and reuse of the cleaning liquid, which reduces the cleaning liquid consumption.
- The safety interlock mechanism and the sealing design ensure a safe production process and environment.
- The adjustable cleaning pressure ensures the stability of the screen meshes, thus extending the mesh lifespan.
- The automatic cleaning frequency counting allows users to quickly refill the equipment, thus ensuring a high cleaning quality.
- Purifying system
- Cleaning device