Medium Wave Infrared Drying Machine
Medium wave infrared drying machines rapidly dry multiple ink types, and are widely used in industrial printing, particularly for high-accuracy printing of thin films, electronic products, domestic cables and automobiles. Printable substrates include PET, PVC, PC, transfer printing films or paper, labels and IMD.
the multi-section design allows users to choose the best combination according to the printing material and ink. the standard configuration comes with 2 sections of medium wave near-infrared device and 1 air cooling device. configurations can be changed upon customer requests.
| Model || JB-800ZB || JB-1100ZB |
| Speed || 3m/min-40m/min || 3m/min-40m/min |
| Conveyor motor power || 750w || 750w |
| Feed sucking fan || 0.75 kw || 0.75kw |
| Medium wave heating section || IR lamp || 1.2Kw×9pc(each section) || 1.5kw×12pc (first section) |
| 1.5kw×9pc×2 (other section) |
| Hot air circle fan || 0.75 kw (each section) || 0.75kw(each section)×3 |
| Exhaust fan || 0.37 Kw || 0.37kw(each section)×3 |
| Cooling Section || Cooling fan || 0.55 Kw || 0.55kw(each section)×3 |
| Cooling exhaust || 0.75 Kw || 0.75kw(each section)×3 |
| Weight || About 8500 Kg || About 9500kg |
| Overall || 1061×1490×1490mm³ || 10.61×1.79×1.49mm³ |
| || |
- High-capacity medium wave IR lamp
(1) The heating speed is fast. Set-up time is only 1 second, which makes it easy to control the temperature.
(2) Without heating the air, the heating is highly efficient with little radiation. In the same temperature, the heating power is 5 times that of other IR lamps.
(3) The service life is long, with an average lifespan of 20,000 hours.
(4) The medium wave radiation heats the ink from the bottom to the outer surface, thus achieving the best drying effects. Compared with traditional drying machines, medium wave infrared drying machines can decrease the power consumption by up to 70%.
- With composite reflective insulation boards, the new temperature regulation mode can save significant amounts of energy.
- The high-performance hot wind circulation and exhaust system can eliminate the waste gas generated during the drying process and maintain a uniform temperature inside the drying room, thus shortening the drying stage and saving energy. The circulation and exhaust systems can be customized according to the printed matters.
- Each lamp section can be controlled separately and they are interlocked with the conveyer belt. When the conveyer belt stops, the lamps are turned off, making sure that the production is conducted in a dry environment and at a stable temperature.
- There are sprayers accurately and evenly distributed all over the drying machine, so that the airflow can be concentrated onto the substrate in the most even manner possible, and paper will be smoothly moved.
- The Teflon conveyer belt is heat resistant and friction resistant with a long service life.